mercredi 5 septembre 2012

When school begins...

Hello to my favorites Canadian and French people !
(those that are not reading are not my favorites anymore, just kidding)
           So yeah school started the 4th so now, the 5th, I can talk to you a little more about it. Actually I'm pretty excited about everything because it all seems great for now (wait, that it really begins and I won't say the same thing) with awesome classes like philosophy (tons of philo), english, a little bit of italian and a little bit of chinese, plus, maybe, a tiny bit of spanish. I'm taking as many languages as I possibly can and I'm trying to get involved as much as I can in every other subjects. We'll see how well I'm doing after couple of months but at this point of the year I think I'm successful :) (yes I have grapes, stop asking me all the time). After a while I'll get use to start at 8 am and end my school day at 5 pm even if I'll certainly miss these two free hours that I had in my Canadians schedule, which you should be proud of because not everybody gets that chance... So this is it about class, schedules and boring stuff, nothing really new.
              What's new this year for me is I didn't know anybody except one person, I don't think she choosed, from my past school years. Maybe I knew some faces, if you back up a very long time ago (2 years). Well not much anyway. But I met someone as lost as me in this lot of students! American bingo! I'm saving him from getting lost again as he's saving me from loneliness so we made a deal to be friend :) There are others exchange studient too that I haven't met yet. A girl from danemark apparently and some other guys coming from somwhere else. Fun, fun and fun again ! I didn't know, but now I noticed, the programs at school have changed a lot with the new reform that came in 2009 so now I have a class that's about foreign litterature in english ! Meaning?  I'm absolutely not throwing out my english litterature paper from last year.
In the "what's happening at Laval" kind of speech there is also a new music festival called 'le chainon manquant' coming up in september. More news next time...already got homework and that's awesome. Don't believe a word I just say.
If you come across my blog, I say HI to everybody !!!

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire