mercredi 10 octobre 2012

?

Hello everyone!
What's going on in your life? tell me !
What about me ? Right now, nothing new and everything...I thought english was going to be easy for me. it's not as easy as I hoped. On the top of that I'm loosing it, a few words at the time, and then my whole sentences are going to sound more frenchy, I mean more than usual. How awful!
Great, I have 7h a week to hopefully catch up with it when it will be gone...unless I'm striving hard enough that it may not happen. Whriting is a way out but obviously not the only one. Watching videos, listening to the news about the coming american elections, anoying all my families with loving phone calls, reading news paper, speaking to myself in english when nobody's around and of course keep my mood up with some good english music (ABBA !!) are some others ways to do it. Now try to picture me on my bike (I didn't change that much trust me), going to school and while I'm all happy-oh yeah! let's go to school- here comes that HUGE hill and it's not only  HUGE, I also need to get up there fast or I'll be late ! Can you imagine ? Therefore I definitely need some music to stimulate my body and also to wake me up, it's now dark outside in the morning and I feel like I could have stayed in bed a bit longer. So as I'm biking uphill I'm shaking up and down and left to right my head to go with the drums, I need to blew my nose but I can't so I'm doing it the man's way : by blewing it in the air, why not?
To talk about something else more interesting, have you heard of Felix Baumgartner the austrian skydiver that want to jump from 23 miles above the ground ? This guy's goal is to fall faster than the speed of sound and break the world record set in 1960 by Joe Kittinger that jumped of 31Km above the ground (only). How much risk does he take? His suit has apparently being made to resist to both very high and cold temperatures but if by mistake a leak get in the suit he will pass out...maybe die who knows. That's crazy to be this daring.
Another detail about his suit, it contains some oxygen in it just in case plus it is more flexible than what astronaute would have. Cross your fingers for him !
Next time I'll show you pictures of my cats for a change ! (they're dushes !)
Bye to next time !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire